Size Guide Tips
Each product has a size chart listed in the photo section. As well as a “size + fit” tab on each item. This will tell you what style the item is and sizing recommendations.
For women wearing women's styles we recommend staying with your normal letter size or sizing up, depending on how you like your clothing to fit.
For men, our unisex styles are true to size.
For women wearing unisex styles, we recommend the following:
- Size down one "letter size" if you prefer a fitted top.
- Ex: if you wear a size large in women’s clothing, order a medium in unisex.
- Order your normal "letter size" if you prefer a looser fit.
- Ex: if you wear a size large in women’s clothing, order a large in unisex.
- Size up one “letter size” if you prefer an over sized fit.
- Ex: if you wear a large in women’s clothing, order an XL in unisex.
The above recommendation also applies to youth and toddler sizing. As unisex sizing follows traditional male clothing measurements.
If you’re a person who needs to be exact, no worries. We got you!
click here to learn how to best use our size charts.