We list size charts on each product because we know sometimes it can be challenging to buy clothing that you can not touch, feel or try on. Especially when every body is different and everybody prefers their clothes to fit differently.
Each product has a size chart listed in the photo section. This will tell you what style the item is. This chart also gives sizing recommendations.
For women wearing women's styles we recommend staying with your normal letter size or sizing up, depending on how you like your clothing to fit.
For men, our unisex styles are true to size.
For women wearing unisex styles, we recommend the following:
- Size down one "letter size" if you prefer a fitted top.
- Ex: if you wear a size large in women’s clothing, order a medium in unisex.
- Order your normal "letter size" if you prefer a looser fit.
- Ex: if you wear a size large in women’s clothing, order a large in unisex.
- Size up one “letter size” if you prefer an over sized fit.
- Ex: if you wear a large in women’s clothing, order an XL in unisex.
If you’re a person who needs to be exact, no worries. We got you!
To best use the size charts, locate a top in your own closet that you feel fits you the way you prefer clothing to fit.
Lay the top down flat, on a hard surface.
Measure across the widest part of the shirt below the armpits. This will give you the width of the shirt.
Next, measure from the top of the neck to the bottom. This will give you the length.
Use these two measurements to find the size that will fit you best!
Clothing brands do have slight size differences. Be sure to cross reference your measurements with the size chart listed in the photo section with the item you are purchasing. The size chart below is for demonstration purposes only.
If you find yourself in between sizes, we always recommend sizing up to account for any error or shrinkage that could occur.
If you need help with sizing, don't hesitate to ask!